AtsSyVille Embellishments Foil Adhesive is permanent transfer adhesive that works on just about any surface except fabric.
You can use it on wood, paint, furniture, walls, crafts, etc.
Use with our Metallic Foils to quickly and easily add a foil finish to you projects.
Directions for use: Always pre-test for best results.
- Apply a base coat of paint to project that is complimentary to the foil color you are using and allow to dry.
- Apply one coat of the Foil Adhesive to your surface by brush or roller. The material dose not self-level, so apply in one direction and try to smooth out your brush strokes.
- Allow the Foil Adhesive to dry for no less than 1 hour. It will dry to a firm tack and will never dry beyond this firm tack.
- Once dry, place foil, color side facing up, on top of the adhesive surface.
- To transfer, rub the foil with a soft rag and/or a plastic bristle scrub brush. Slowly peel back foil sheet away to see if you have enough transfer, if not, place foil back down and scrub more.
- Protection: Foils need to be protected, make sure to apply at least one coat of you favorite top coat & make a sample first to see how the top coat effects the foils sheen.